Originally launched in 2007 as Piwik, the open source Matomo Analytics provides much of the functionality offered by Google Analytics, but has the key advantage of being fully GDPR compliant.
If you’d like fully-anonymised analytics for you site, we can set you up so that a local installation of Matomo runs under your website’s domain name.
Matomo Analytics is charged at a variable monthly rate (based on the total number of page views that month) and includes:
- 12 months raw data retention
- indefinite retention of report data
- MaxMind GeoIP for visitor geolocation
- setup and integration with WordPress, including dashboard reports
- regular database backups retained securely off-site for a minimum of 6 months
The current additional monthly charge banding is £1 per 5,000 page views, i.e.:
|page views per month||monthly charge|
|0 to 4,999||£1.00|
|5,000 to 9,999||£2.00|
|10,000 to 14,999||£3.00|
|15,000 to 19,999||£4.00|
|20,000 to 24,999||£5.00|